New Details About ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 1′
- The scene with the Mercedes Guardian was, unfortunately, cut from the script for the film because it is “[o]ne of those scenes that doesn’t serve an overall movie story pace.” I was afraid this might happen, but I’m not surprised.
- “[T]here are scenes set in meadows and fields” in Breaking Dawn – Part 1. Wonder which ones?
- “Charlie” will make us cry . . . twice. “[H]e’ll make you cry twice . . . You’ll be very happy with the scenes and Billy [Burke] has never been better. He rocked it . . . Just wait until you watch the scenes, across both parts, then tell me if you miss anything. You will love his wedding toast.” Evidently, the moment when he is told of the wedding is the part we saw in the first trailer, with him holding his invitation.
- “[H]ere’s my favorite thing about the trailer — it’s very good, but it doesn’t prepare you for the movie you’re getting.” How cryptic!
- We won’t be missing the “Alice” and “Bella” friendship anymore after Breaking Dawn – Part 1. I guess there’ll be plenty of that, thank goodness.
Source: Twilight Examiner
Have a tip?
Email story ideas to:
Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Team-Twilight.com