Where to hear the soundtrack songs in Breaking Dawn Part 1
Confession: I took notes during Breaking Dawn today. I mean, I thoroughly enjoyed my second viewing, but I scribbled notes in the dark of where songs played while I was watching. I thought I’d share for anyone who is wondering. And thanks to our WONDERFUL Twitter followers who helped me place just a couple I hadn’t found.
1) End Tapes – Joy Formidable
Played as the first song during the credits.
2) Love Will Take You – By Angus & Julia Stone
Played during the wedding reception.
3) It Will Rain – By Bruno Mars
Played as the third song during the credits
4) Turning Page – By Sleeping At Last
Played during Edward and Bella’s first love scene. Instrumental version played as Bella walked down the aisle.
5) From Now On – By The Features
Played during the scenes where Edward & Bella play chess on the honeymoon, Bella is attempting to seduce Edward, Edward wears Bella out with activities.
6) A Thousand Years – By Christina Perri
Played as the fourth song during the credits.
7) Neighbors – By Theophilus London
Played in the background during the wedding reception.
8 ) I Didn’t Mean It – By The Belle Brigade
Played as the second song during the credits (over the Volturi scene)
9) Sister Rosetta (2011 Version) – By Noisettes
Played while Bella is “prepping” for her wedding night, and talking herself up.
10) Northern Lights – By Cider Sky
Played while Bella is dancing with Jacob outside of her wedding reception.
11) Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version) – By Iron & Wine
Played during the wedding vows.
12) Requiem On Water – By Imperial Mammoth
Played after Bella discovers she is pregnant.
13) Cold – By Aqualung & Lucy Schwartz
Played when Bella is getting sicker and sicker from carrying the hybrid baby.
14) Llovera – By Mia Maestro
Played when Bella meets Edward in the water during the honeymoon.
15) Love Death Birth – By Carter Burwell
Played during the delivery of the baby, the attempt to revive Bella, the transformation.
16) Like a Drug – Hard-Fi (Bonus track from Deluxe Version of album)
Played during dancing at the reception (notably the humans are dancing crazily when the song starts playing)
Have a tip?
Email story ideas to: